Monday 28 January 2013

Fatherhood


This Picture captured in Elliot Beach Chennai in an early morning Sunday

" DAD,
When i was born,

You were there to catch me when i fall, whenever and wherever.

When i said my first words,
You were there for me,
to teach me the whole dictionary if need be.
When i took my first steps,
You were there to encourage me on.
When i had my first day at school,
you were there to give me advice and help me with my homework.
I still havent finished school,
or walked down the aisle, or had my first child.
But i know you will be there for me through all these times and more, the good and bad.
So i just wrote this to say 'I LOVE YOU DAD!!!'
- Louisa Mansfield



CameraNikon D5000
Exposure0.003 sec (1/400)
Aperturef/18.0
Focal Length55 mm
ISO Speed900
Exposure Bias+1 EV
FlashNo Flash
Image Width4288
Image Height2848
Bits Per Sample8 8 8
Photometric InterpretationRGB
OrientationHorizontal (normal)
Samples Per Pixel3
X-Resolution300 dpi
Y-Resolution300 dpi

0 comments: